PROJECTS / Preparation of the Caribbean Water Study for Publication
Preparation of the Caribbean Water Study for Publication
Latin America and the CaribbeanFebruary 17, 2022
The Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) is a champion of the Regional Strategic Action Plan for Governance and Building Climate Resilience in the Water Sector in the Caribbean (RSAP). In support of the implementation of the RSAP, the IDB and K&M have prepared a report for publication on water utilities in the Caribbean. This report will serve as reference document and a key guide for prioritizing improvements needed by water utilities of the Caribbean. This report includes:
- Benchmarking of water utilities in the Caribbean
- The benefits of implementing non-revenue water (NRW) reduction projects
- Identifying the level of resilience of water utilities in the Caribbean
- Assessing the impact of COVID on water utilities in the Caribbean.
Under this contract, the K&M team processed new data provided by water utilities in the Caribbean, ensuring that the report is reflective of the most current data available.
K&M’s scope of work included:
- Processing new data from utilities
- Updating the database for individual utilities and consolidating the database
- Produceing new charts and figures
- Updating accompanying text in report
- Proofeading report for publication